As a fundraiser for our upcoming 2020 MCR regional convention, we are producing four yard buildings as laser kits.
Based on B&O prototypes from B&O drawings, these buildings include a Fire Hose Shed, Oil/Coal Supply shed,
Telegraph Building, and a Signal Tower.
These buildings were used in yards big and small and along the line to support railroad operations from the 1800's
through the mid 20th century. Many were repurposed later in life. A few are still existing today.
All are to be produced in N, HO, S, and O scales. Kits are being produced by Portland Locomotive Works.
Price and Ordering
Available now are the
- HO scale Fire Hose Shed ($15.00 + $4.25 S&H)
- O scale Oil/Coal Shed ($24.00 + $9.00 S&H)
- S scale Oil/Coal Shed ($19.00 + $9.00 S&H)
- HO scale Oil/Coal Shed ($13.00 + $4.25 S&H)
- N scale Oil/Coal Shed ($9.00 + $4.25 S&H)
- O scale Telegraph Office ($55.00 + $9.00 S&H)
- HO scale Telegraph Office ($29.00 + $7.50 S&H)
- O scale Signal Tower ($93.00 + $12.00 S&H)
- HO scale Signal Tower ($35.00 + $7.50 S&H)
Paypal will be available in the future.
Ordering can also be done via USPS by printing this
and enclose a check made out to "NMRA MCR Division 2" and mail to:
Dennis Vaccaro, Chair, 2020 Building Committee
830 Daugherty Ln.
Rostraver Twp., PA 15012